Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: WATCH DUN TODAY.

#61 by Sheldonboy , Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:46 am

Should be an enjoyable day today. Off to town first thing, have a nice breakfast in my cafe in the Bull Ring, pick up veg's for the Rabbits. Later on were off to town for the St Georges Day celebrations finishing off with the St Georges Associations concert at Symphony hall. (It's like the Last Night of the Proms on a smaller scale). Always a good day and the weather looks promising which always helps.

Check out belowSB

http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/st-george

http://www.bhamstgeorge.myby.co.uk

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 04.24.2010 | Top

#62 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 am

SB

Yes a bit of rabbit stew is always very nice.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#63 by Sheldonboy , Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:29 am

I hope my wife meets you one day

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#64 by Sheldonboy , Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:30 am

Usual work today, tons to do, it's nice to be busy but it's getting warm too. I'll start with my usual coffee in the Bull Ring and then jump on the 37 bus. Have a nice day all.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#65 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:59 am

Just off to the pub, (wait for Phil's facetious remarks) and another long day painting and signwriting, nearly there now.
Another hot day forecast, but I'm outside so no problem.

signman

#66 by Sheldonboy , Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 am

6.59 and you are off to the pub !

Sounds good mate have a nice day

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#67 by Voltman , Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:04 am

This is traditionally my slow time of year as customers new budgets kick in.
So I'll be tidying my workshop, repairing a few things that aren't usualy viable and wasting yet more time on line.
VM

"Cats are a mysterious kind of folk. There is more passing in their minds than we are aware of." Sir Walter Scott

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#68 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm

John

I don't even know what "facetious" means. 6.59 a,m. thats not a time to going to the pub, thats a time to be leaving it. Just in time to get the bus to work.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#69 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Phil, done it more times than you've had hot dinners, used to leave the Avenue at closing time,Friday, drive down to Brighton with a couple of girls ( always had to stop on the way for them to have a `P` against the back wheel, )leave Brighton Sunday morning, about 2 ish and into work for 8, nearly always ran out of petrol, and had to leave our watches in exchange for a few gallons, and go back next week to pay and retrieve them.
The good old days, couldn't do it now-I've tried.

signman

#70 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 pm

John

Sounds more or less like my own young life, as you say I couldn't imagine doing it today. When I think of some of the places that I woke some mornings. Sometimes I would get out as quickly and quietly as possible. Other times I stayed for a couple of days.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#71 by Sheldonboy , Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm

I suppose that was when husbands were working away.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#72 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm

SB

Don't be silly, they were probably down the post office collecting the joint pension. Especially if I had been to the Tower the night before.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#73 by Sheldonboy , Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:12 pm

I heard you went for the more mature girl.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#74 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Well they had to be pretty desperate and the younger ones could run too fast and I couldn't catch them.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

RE: WATCH DUIN TODAY.

#75 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 01, 2010 5:17 am

Anyone around the Shirley area today, there is a Donkey Derby in Shirley Park, It's usually good fun (rain permitting).

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Last edited 05.01.2010 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Community Pubs

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor