Brighton is looking good in your hands John

Please spread the word about Brummies Talking

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: WATCH DUN TODAY.

#47 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Had a nice day out today, we went to Trentham Gardens & Monkey World. Myself and the wife, my daughter and her hubby, two grandchildren and one great grandchild. Its the first time I've seen monkey world and if I am honest I wasn't impressed and I don't think I will be going back. Though its not aimed at my age group is it, and the kids enjoyed it.

The gardens were wonderful, even this time of year. But the kids weren't interested in those. So they spent time in the adventure playground while we tried to get a look around the gardens. But as my granddaughter had a driving lesson booked for 5.p.m. we had to start back before we had got to see half of them. I think we will make a return to the gardens in the summer.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
phil

#48 by Sheldonboy , Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Glad you had a good day yesterday at Monkey World Phil, tried very hard to make something funny out of it, but you got back anyway.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Last edited 04.07.2010 | Top

#49 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 pm

SB

OK so I had a little trouble getting back out, and they tried to tempt me back in with bananas. But I'm no fool I had got a stash in the car.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#50 by Deleted User , Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm

LOL Phil.

I have started to do some volunteer work at local house and I am looking after the plants for sale.Really enjoying it.

Did a stint today and it was so nice working in the sunshine.

#51 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:30 am

Rather quiet on the site this week, I know that SB has a very busy schedule for the next couple of weeks and that Voltman is having a holiday. I wonder if he is trapped abroad? Well at least that is never going to happen to me.

Though I do feel sorry for all those who have been caught up in this fiasco. Perhaps this will make the airlines make contingency plans in the future. But my advice is to help the economy by spending your money at home.

And no matter what you believe there are many wonderful places in England, don't go on about the lack of sunshine because it's bad for you after all and you are better off without it.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#52 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:18 am

Meant to post this yesterday, lovely sunshine here Phil, a few snaps from my constitutional.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#53 by Sheldonboy , Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 am

Great stuff, you lead a charmed life John

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#54 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 am

Got a small job in my mates tattoo parlour, just some pinstriping on a bench, and a small sign outside, couple of hours work £200 ha ha -I wish.

signman

#55 by Deleted User , Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:36 am

Had a nice weekend opening up the caravan with lovely weather.

Not had too much to do this week so just the usual stuff.The wind s getting me down,of all weather types I hate wind the most.

Off to QE tomorrow as a day patient and will find out if I have to go in again.Hate these times as I am a wimp of the first order.

#56 by Deleted User , Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Today went to QE BY train .10 min walk either end and a lovely stress free journey.

The great news is that my last treatment had worked well and I am sighned of till the next time.

Me and OH had a celebration lunch and back home again.

Lovely sunshine today that lifts the mood so much.

#57 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Denise

I am overjoyed for you and your good news, as you say sunshine lifts the spirit and makes everything look better.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#58 by Deleted User , Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Thank you Phil

#59 by Sheldonboy , Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:58 am

Great News Denise
Jo and I couldn't be more pleased for you. SB

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#60 by Deleted User , Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:52 am

Thank you Jo and SB

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Community Pubs

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor