Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: WATCH DUIN TODAY.

#91 by Deleted User , Wed May 05, 2010 11:37 am

That posted itself ???

stuck in an airport with a four year old...if it was me I would not bother.

Worried about them now too.

#92 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed May 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Denise

I know it's a bit far to travel now, but you should try The Pet Vaccination Centre at Wythall. Its a walk in service, no need to book and they are very reasonable.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#93 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Just done some neon tube drawings, save me from going to London.

signman

#94 by Sheldonboy , Thu May 06, 2010 5:46 am

Off to work as usual, I am having a move round and a stock tidy up, we have a new machine coming next week, it's 2m square and wev'e got no room as it is.

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#95 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu May 06, 2010 6:13 am

I'll be first down the polling station, it's only 300 yards, after that I'm footloose and fancy free.

signman

#96 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 am

Just as an after note to my last post, the women in the polling station said she was amazed at the turn-out so far
looks like it's going to be a big one.

signman

#97 by Deleted User , Thu May 06, 2010 8:42 am

Good news,my daughter arrive safely and not too much delay.

Going to sort out more pots for my plants and do a bit of shopping.Also walk the dogs.

Remember the days when you could just let your dogs out and they would take themselves out for a walk.My mum had two dogs and they just wondered the district.Everybody knew them,they used to get on a bus up the Radleys and still be home for tea.Happy days.

When did life change so much ??

#98 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu May 06, 2010 12:46 pm

John

I won't be voting today, I had more or less talked myself into forsaking the principals of a lifetime by voting other than labour and voting UKIP. I got round to looking at the candidates and I find they have no one standing in Solihull. How do these parties ever expect to win if they don't field candidates.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#99 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu May 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Phil, had a laugh this morning, someone said the green party will never win they are so green they don't do flyers or leaflets.

signman

#100 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu May 06, 2010 1:35 pm

John

Wouldn't it be great if true, in fact how good would it be if every prospective MP want allowed to sent out flyers or appear on the radio or TV and couldn't be interviewed by the press.

They would have to get out and meet and greet all their constituents, at least that way they would get some idea what we wanted and not vote as the party tells them all the time.

In fact 650 Independent MP's would be great with a coalition cabinet and a PM elected by MP's. Now that would be democracy.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#101 by Deleted User , Thu May 06, 2010 9:38 pm

I think you are right Phil

#102 by Sheldonboy , Fri May 07, 2010 5:22 am

Lets think seriously about thisPhil. Do you really want your MP to be coming round to your house. Just what has your MP done so wrong as to have to suffer that.

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#103 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri May 07, 2010 9:26 am

Yes I want each prospective MP to call at my house, just so I can shut the door in their face.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#104 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 08, 2010 6:11 am

Welcome to a dismal, dreary day in not so sunny Birmingham. I am just writing this while I am waiting for my bath to fill, (first one to say Happy birthday gets battered), then off to town to the Bully, back home and off for an eye test.
Anyone around Digbeth in the Field Church Yardley tonight there is a concert on. £5 at the door, looks quite good. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#105 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat May 08, 2010 6:52 am

Morning Graham, weather here ditto.
Was going out to do a bit of walking and snapping, don't think I'll bother.
I used to go to Digbeth-in -the Field youth club in the late 50's early 60's the vicar was a Mr Else, I only went because I fancied a girl from Comberton Rd. happy days.

signman

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Community Pubs

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor