Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: WATCHA DUIN TODAY.

#166 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Lucky you Denise that looked great fun, was it in the centre of Lichfield if so you had a great setting for it. SB

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#167 by Voltman , Mon May 31, 2010 8:02 am

Zitat von signman
this is better VM.

Thanks Signman, I'll put it up later, it sort of represents what's in my head. A couple of things I might mention, if you make Avatars for those who can't they will have to comply with the Avatar size rule of maximum 100 x 100 pixels and maximum 30Mb file size
This second one you made fits the bill, the first didn't so I though it worth mentioning.

The other thing is the Guests listed at the bottom of the page, I have been watching the numbers as well. There were 11 at one point on Saturday. I think some, if not all of them, could be members who have logged out, or not yet logged in, but have not navigated away from the page. I wonder if Phil could turn on a maximum attention recorder or whatever it might be called.

I have to work today so I gotta go.
VM

"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have." Emile-Auguste Chartier

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#168 by Deleted User , Mon May 31, 2010 9:26 pm

What a shame to work bank holiday voltman.

Bower day today in Lichfield and the floats come right past our door.

So much effort put into the parade and a good time had by all.

#169 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:17 am

Hi Denise, what is Bower day all about then?

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#170 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:46 am

It's a dull old morning in downtown Brum, Going for some Physio first thing then back to work. Got a good day for the Phsio worked on the front Garden yesterday (don't I know it now).

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#171 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:34 am

Morning Graham,
Here in downtown Brighton on the shores of the bonga wonga sea under a blanket wool sky it's p******************g down.
I'm still working on the design for the drive-in theatre in Brick Lane London, and from the large to the small, my grand daughter,(bless her)
has just volunteered my services to her friend who's having a baby to design a bedroom door plaque in pink and silver,(obviously knows the sex).

signman
Last edited Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:35 am | Top

#172 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

Great stuff keeping busy is good for you (I'm told)

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#173 by Deleted User , Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 am

Souns like we are all keeping busy then .

Bower day is a long tradition in Lichfield.

You have a bower Queen and then on the day the fair is in town,lots of places enter a float and a prossesion goes around the town.Big market and in the park they have lots of events,stunt bikes,plane going over,dog show,Gurkhas doing their stuff.

All the eating places sell from tables outside so had a chinese while walking around

It is a really good day.

#174 by Deleted User , Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:42 am

http://www.lichfield.gov.uk/events.ihtml

scroll down and it will tell you about the bower.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

#175 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am

Denise

It looks like a good day, lots of smiling faces. Something we don't see very often today.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#176 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Been very idle and sat on my backside most of the day apart from a little stroll between the rain.
Finished the design for the illuminated sign, and the little girls nameplate, strange the first one is 15 feet high and the second one is 8 centimetres high, not much difference.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#177 by Sheldonboy , Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 pm

It does you no harm to charge you batteries now and then. But I do expect a five mile bike ride early am,

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#178 by Sheldonboy , Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:19 am

Hospital visiting in Burton today, weather looks ok for today and tomorrow, with showers to come Mon/Tue/Weds.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#179 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Didn't get to Burton yesterday, plans were changed. Had a good day though, I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#180 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 am

Morning,
We have a steady drizzle, first rain in nearly a week, gone a lot cooler now thankfully.
Not doing much this week, getting ready to come up to Brum on Friday, that means eating everything in the fridge.

signman

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Community Pubs

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor