Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: GHOSTS

#16 by Deleted User , Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:12 pm

As we were saying on another thread we know little of time and how it works(the space thread)

Em,not sure about the walls keeping a film seems a bit far fetched to me.

I am prepared to believe that time can reproduce itself in some way,yes I know that is far fetched too.

I don't fancy the candle thing........too spooky LOL

#17 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Denise

PJ's explanation seems as sound to me as does any other I have heard for paranormal phenomena.

As does his description of how to scare yourself to death, though I would have thought the 31st of October would have been a more appropriate date.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#18 by PJ , Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Phil I picked June the 21 or there about's for the black candle and the mirror caper because I will be out of the country then just in case.
Patrick

PJ  
PJ
Date registered 12.27.2009

#19 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 pm

PJ

Sound reasoning as always.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#20 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:31 pm

That's the spirit

Do not take life too seriously - you are not going to get out of it alive anyway.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#21 by toady , Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 pm

I went in a house in Devon summertime but this house was cold and lets say I wouldn't like to sleep there the owner explained that she used to see a woman in a big hat although she hadn't told anyone, she had a visitor over from Canada after he had been there a few nights he told her that a woman in a big hat had woken him during the night, now there were two people who had seen her, the owner of the house made enquiries as to whom had previously lived in the house and found the lady that had lived and died there was buried in the local churchyard so she started putting flowers on the grave she didn't see her again but still felt a presence.
Room for thought?

toady  
toady

Founder Member
Date registered 01.11.2010

#22 by Deleted User , Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Yes that is interesting.

In the old days it was quite common to have your home blessed and I have not heard of anyone doing that for a long time.

#23 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Denise,
What do you mean, when you go into a buiding, if it's right, I do not understand, what are you looking for.(if anything).
You obviously are one of those people who put into things that are not there, I do not mean this in any way demeaning to you, but I can't
see how anyone can have such a feeling about a place, even more so when they have never been there before.
Imagination works in strange ways - what do you want to believe -do you dream as we all do,it's a way of the mind reminding you of what you need to do- or things that have gone on in our past,

signman

#24 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

I've been into houses that were full of spirits, the longer I stayed in there the stranger I felt. Sometime the strange feeling got so bad I was nearly sick. Occasionally you heard strange music and people singing. I used to stand it for a long as I could, but eventually you would hear a bell clanging and a ghostly voice calling "Time Gentlemen Please"

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#25 by Deleted User , Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi Sighnman,

Well I don't go into every building looking for it but sometimes I go to a place and it will hit me like a brick..........................it is very real and no way my imagination.

#26 by PJ , Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi Signman,
Good to have you here, I did leave a little post on your Mohave Desert photo.

Your "Imagination works in strange ways-what do you want to believe" " its a way of the mind reminding you of what you need to do".

There's is much in those two sentences, unless in my apprentice dotage I'm reading too much into it.
It makes sense, and has a certain amount of authority, shoot me down back to earth.
PJ

PJ  
PJ

#27 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Regarding the belief in Ghosts :
The first question to ask yourself is do you believe in Jesus Christ?
If you believe in Christ and the Holy Spirit how can you not believe in Ghosts.
If you do not believe in Ghosts and therefore not in Christ either. GOD HELP YOU. SB

Do not take life too seriously - you are not going to get out of it alive anyway.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#28 by Deleted User , Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Why do men have no logic???.........

#29 by PJ , Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:55 pm

I cant put my finger on it now SB but Christ did say something about turning away or leaving spirits be. He could have been talking about Phil, and certainly me.

I was born under the sign of the Bull terrier, I have to take things seriously.

PJ  
PJ

#30 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Denise would you like to enlarge on your last comment please. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Lettuce man

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor