Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Ghosts

#1 by Deleted User , Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Has anybody got any ghostly experiences to tell us about?

I can tell if I go in to a building is it does not feel right.

Last edited Thu May 26, 2016 9:42 am | Top

RE: GHOSTS

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Denise

I think you have heard my one and only experience with another plane of existence.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3 by Deleted User , Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Do you think it is ghosts or scenes recreating themselves somehow...........like the past catching up with the future??

#4 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Denise

I think it can be put down to many things. Too much drink, too much drugs recreational or medicinal. temporary aberration of the brain or just plain fright and fear. But when it boils down to it I think most ghost stories are just that stories and yarns.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5 by Sheldonboy , Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:07 am

I can't say if I believe or disbelieve in Ghosts. I have never see or heard anything to prove their existence one way or the other. But plenty of people say or believe that they have. I think once you are told that somewhere is haunted it makes you wary. In a churchyard for instance you don't usually need telling that there are dead people about, Todays films don't help some people. I do however have respect for the dead, they may get to be my mates one day who knows until then I keep an open mind. SB

Do not take life too seriously - you are not going to get out of it alive anyway.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#6 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 am

Sorry folks I do not believe in ghosts of any kind, no one has ever proved them and no one ever will.
Figments of the imagination triggered by a vivid mind and stories and tales from the past.
Also all these so called phsycics on tv, are laughing all the way to the bank fooling and playing on vulnerable people.
Well now I've let the cat among the pigeons let's see the response,(I don't believe in flying saucers either) but I'm sure there is life on other planets.

signman

#7 by Sheldonboy , Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:48 am

John so you don't believe in flying saucers. Things are more peaceful in you house then

Do not take life too seriously - you are not going to get out of it alive anyway.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#8 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 am

Sheldonboy, Living on my own I don't have that problem, mind you having had 5 wives, I do know what you're on about. peace perfect peace.

signman

#9 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 am

John

I don't believe we have ever been visited by flying saucers or UFO's either. Why would they travel as far as they would have to and not make themselves known. I believe there is other life out there somewhere. But perhaps as Dr McCoy said to Jim "not as we know it"

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#10 by Deleted User , Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 am

How do you explain the way a place feels though?

Have you never been anywhere where the atmosphere was not good?

We went to see a castle ruin over by the welsh border.Can't remember the name now....it was a lovely day,sun was shining but as soon as we got there the place felt bad to me and was glad to get away.

#11 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Hello Denise,
I think it's just a frame of mind, like when you walk into a pub or a restaurant you've never visited before, you either think " don't like this place " or "this looks all right".
I have been into some strange places- in America I visited the most haunted house in America, spent a whole day there and never saw or felt a thing.
I do think some people are more receptive to certain things, like hypnotism, no way can you be put under the influence of someone else unless you want to be.
Regards John.

signman

#12 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:28 pm

John

I know exactly what you mean, I remember walking into a pub in Blackpool just by the Railway Station once. At once I got the feeling "I don't like it here" and it didn't feel right at all. There were chairs and tables and bottles floating in the air. No it wasn't Poltergeists in action. It was a full scale pub brawl.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#13 by Deleted User , Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:57 pm

John,why should a person get bad vibes on a sunny day in a pretty countryside setting.?

I can understand a misty black night

I have had other vibes too but not the feeling of evil.

#14 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Denise,
I have no idea, why people get these feelings, but I just don't-even if I was to see a ghost I wouldn't believe it.
I also believe you should always listen to your inner voice, I always do and it has never let me down, it's like the old saying, If in doubt DON'T.
The human mind is a wonderful thing, which we haven't even scratched the surface to understand, maybe one day in the future they will, but I don't think in our lifetime.

signman

#15 by PJ , Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Hi Folks,
Here's a scientific explanation for things That Go Bump In The Night. Although at the minute, the scientific world is having its butt kicked for one explanation of global warming that has been botched, it looks to be more a case of the ego's being larger than the glaciers.

Back to apparitions, voices in the dark, and an icy touch, where no-one, can be touched, and disbelievers having their, "I'm safe" mental door, ripped off its hinges. (I wish I could have put Vincent Prices laugh on the post there) if it can be done, please don't go to the trouble of telling me, I wont understand.

In almost every building or construction site there is a certain amount of silicone in the wattle and daub, the bricks and mortar plaster ect, it can be found almost anywhere. Now, going back a bit in the sound and vision industry they used silcone tape to record voices and pictures ect,. The tape runs between the magnetic heads and gives up its information on the screen.
Now at times during the history of a building, given the right humidity and enough static electricity or maybe even a close lightning strike could create the right conditions to record the sound and image of the occupants inside, on the silicone content in the walls, all be it in a very faint or Ha!, ghostly way, and, hey-presto repeat those similar conditions in the future and others are given a history lesson. The humidity, static or electrical charge from some-one else, or a visitor who is sensitive and receptive to the impressions in the silicone may be enough to turn on the show.
Murders, violent acts, rapes, any terrible happening might increase the electrical charge in the attacker and victims so as to record on to the silicone content, and the Cavalier who carries his head under his arm could be that the image is unstable, and his head is thrown back in the wrong place like the old telly's did, some times its just the sound that's heard, ( we had one of those telly's)
So now you can rest your heads on your pillows, safe in the knowledge that the dreadful murder that is happening at the foot of your bed and the screams that has woke the neighbours is just your old house watching the recording.

Seriously ,if you want to see what could be a horror from the other side.
Get two large black candles, not too large, just heavy enough to hold one in each hand, also practise saying your name backwards so as to disarm those that protect you from the other side.
Now this must be done in June at twelve midnight on the midsummer's night, at 11:59,position yourself alone eyes closed with your back in front of a large mirror, candles alight, try not to look at yourself while getting ready. Hold the candles one either side of your face and at the stroke of 12 midnight, turn round saying your name backwards as you turn. Open your eyes.
PJ
P S, Some or all of this post could be a little of the mark.
P P S PJ is not responsible for any devil possessions or setting fire to yourself or the house.

PJ  
PJ
Date registered 12.27.2009

Last edited 02.03.2010 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Lettuce man

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor