Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: RE:Forum MeeT Up

#91 by Sheldonboy , Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #91
be good to meet you and hubby glad...you can tell us all just what its like to have to work with SB..also hope mike and his mom can make it....

Yes Mike do your best pal always good to see you.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#92 by Sheldonboy , Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #91
be good to meet you and hubby glad...you can tell us all just what its like to have to work with SB..also hope mike and his mom can make it....

Gladys will tell you its a pleasure to work with me.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#93 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Mike you and mother are like a shuttle service up and down to Brum every couple of weeks. I would imagine it's no little journey to undertake with a wheelchair, fair play to yo Mike for making the effort.

phil

#94 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 am

I make the count 10 at the moment, not a bad number but a few more would be nice. More is always merrier.

phil

#95 by astoness , Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:26 am

Quote: phil wrote in post #95
I make the count 10 at the moment, not a bad number but a few more would be nice. More is always merrier.

phil thats a good amount for our little forum...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#96 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Lyn

Yes it is a good number for our small forum, but I think we might get a couple more. I think "Steph" might be interested when she logs in and sees this notice,

phil

#97 by astoness , Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:18 pm

and denise phil...spose volty will be in his wardrobe instead...[Little LOL]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#98 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Lyn

Denise has more or less said she was coming it was just the date she wasn't certain about, Actually I know she is having a busy time at the moment but I thought she might have confirmed by now. She did say she would be bringing hubby with her.

phil

#99 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #98
and denise phil...spose volty will be in his wardrobe instead...[Little LOL]

Lord and Lady Volty may just be joining us, they are a definitely don't know.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#100 by astoness , Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #99
Lyn

Denise has more or less said she was coming it was just the date she wasn't certain about, Actually I know she is having a busy time at the moment but I thought she might have confirmed by now. She did say she would be bringing hubby with her.

excellent phil and SB...ive had a word with brookieboy who ive been helping with family research and depending on how his wife is he may pop in...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#101 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Just had some feedback from Denise, she is sorry but she won't be able to make it. She will be tied up looking after the grandchildren. As I told her family must come first above everything else.

If these is anybody else out there who has yet to confirm they are coming then just let me know the date is the 20th of July and the time is 12.00 noon until whatever time they kick us out. Those who don't know where the venue is let me know and I'll message you.

phil

#102 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:18 pm

The date is creeping up on us quietly, in fact it is only 2 weeks tomorrow. So if there are any others or anybody who doesn't know where the venue is just message me and I will let you know. Once again the date is Saturday 20th July and the time is around 12 o clock (noon) until throwing out time, though I understand the pub is open earlier.

phil

#103 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:31 am

Sadly because of the news of the two demonstrations in the City on Saturday we have decided to postpone the meet up on Saturday, We have taken this decision because of Safety concerns for those who will have to travel through the city centre to the venue. Hopefully we will be able to reorganise a new date sometime later in the year.

phil

#104 by astoness , Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 am

Thanks for letting us know phil...look forward to a new future date for this meet up

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Last edited 07.19.2013 | Top

#105 by Sheldonboy , Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:16 am

Thanks phil this was the only decision that we could make. Hopefully we can say it was in vain and there will be no trouble or injuries at least our members will be safe. Time will tell SB.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor