Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Prince of Wales Pub Coleshill Street/Gem Street 1940

#31 by mikejee , Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Lyn
Aren't the two photos of the Brittania the same. they have the same 3 cars in exactly the same positions.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

Last edited 02.17.2013 | Top

#32 by astoness , Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 am

Quote: mikejee wrote in post #31
Lyn
Aren't the two photos of the Brittania the same. they have the same 3 cars in exactly the same positions.

yes mike they are indeed the same pic but mine are clearer than phils and I thought steph could chose which one she liked best out of the two i posted as one is sort of framed...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#33 by steph ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:11 pm

hi again thank you both for the pic`s you got it bangon well done it has brought a lot of memory's back to me. I would love to see all of the pic`s that any one has. and yes miss Gordon was in the pub I remember her well and lot`s of other people in fact most of the cross roads stars and other Bob Warman and His brother Sue Nicholls Jean Morton sorry to bore you I have a lot of story`s to to tell lol thank you again all It`s a fab site well done regards stephan O and by the way I`m a boy LOL

lyn

lyn[/quote]

steph

#34 by astoness , Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Quote: steph wrote in post #33

hi again thank you both for the pic`s you got it bangon well done it has brought a lot of memory's back to me. I would love to see all of the pic`s that any one has. and yes miss Gordon was in the pub I remember her well and lot`s of other people in fact most of the cross roads stars and other Bob Warman and His brother Sue Nicholls Jean Morton sorry to bore you I have a lot of story`s to to tell lol thank you again all It`s a fab site well done regards stephan O and by the way I`m a boy LOL

lyn

lyn

[/quote]

oops sorry steph i shall now refer to you as he lol...as im from that neck of the woods and so are my ancestors i remember in the 70s going into the woodman pub corner of well st and ann george( aka amy turtle from crossroads) was in there having a sing song..look forward to hearing more of your memories..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor