Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Missing girl

#1 by Sheldonboy , Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm

If this story is true, did this guy really believe he would get away with this.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19694872

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: Missing girl

#2 by astoness , Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:05 am

well lets hope the girl at least gets in contact with her parents..how the world has changed..at 15 all i was interested in was having fun with my mates..today the kids grow up so quick and we have 15 years olds acting and looking like 25 year olds..dont help when schools allow the girls to come to school in mini skirts and skimpy tops also male and female teachers dress in everyday clothes...while im not condoning what the teacher has done i can see how his head and also the girls could have been turned...the dress code in schools for both pupils and teachers is not what it used to be and needs to be changed...these days its hard to tell the difference between teacher and pupil...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 09.26.2012 | Top

#3 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 am

Lyn

The schools that my granddaughters went to had very strict dress codes, they had to wear a uniform with no alterations or deviations from the original uniform specification. Though when we picked up one of the granddaughters from school you could see the girls as they came out of school hitching their dresses up to well above the knee, but if they were seen by a teacher they were in trouble the next day.

phil

#4 by lynne webb , Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Lyn, I agree that the girls today look older than they are but in this case she is a pupil at the teachers school so he would know her age, its not the same as meeting someone in a club or pub. The school knew in February that something wasn't right with these two but still let him give her extra lessons.

lynne webb
Date registered 10.05.2011

#5 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:38 pm

There has to be a reason for this action, why would he risk ruining his life at this time. I wouldn't be surprised to learn she is in fact pregnant and it could no longer be covered up.

phil

#6 by astoness , Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Quote: lynne webb wrote in post #4
Lyn, I agree that the girls today look older than they are but in this case she is a pupil at the teachers school so he would know her age, its not the same as meeting someone in a club or pub. The school knew in February that something wasn't right with these two but still let him give her extra lessons.

ahh i didnt know that lynne...well shame on the school then...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor