Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Does this get your hackles up?

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:02 pm

phil

RE: Does this get your hackles up?

#2 by mikejee , Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Unfortunately its far from being the first such incident.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#3 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Mike,

I have to ask the question Why? When there are so many charities that you can take your cat to where it can be spayed or neutered for free if you can't afford it, but anyway it doesn't cost an arm and a leg like most other vet charges.

phil

#4 by astoness , Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:31 pm

absolutely dispicable...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#5 by mollymandysb , Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:18 pm

why are people so awful. as you say phil it does not need to cost anything to have your cat spayed or even tom cats 'done'. dont suppose they will ever find out who did this,

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#6 by Sheldonboy , Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 pm

The disgrace of dumping these kittens unfortunately doesn't surprise me anymore. So many people just don't care, just look at Christmas even these days the dogs Homes and Cat rescues fill up with unwanted presents, it always seems a surprise that these presents want feeding and a bigger surprise that the food actually costs money. When it comes to a vets bill ( HOW MUCH).
So lets get a nice cheap pet like a Rabbit. Guess what Rabbits cost money. A Rabbit can cost as much at the Vets as a Cat or Dog.
Apart from all this lets remember people get drunk, whet they come home and step in something the dog has deposited. Of course they expect the dog to go for about 8 hours without going to the toilet. Then its the dogs fault and either gets a dose of violence or kicked out of the front door.
Personally I would sentence some owners to a swift dose of euthanasia. (But not painlessly).

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#7 by astoness , Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #6
The disgrace of dumping these kittens unfortunately doesn't surprise me anymore. So many people just don't care, just look at Christmas even these days the dogs Homes and Cat rescues fill up with unwanted presents, it always seems a surprise that these presents want feeding and a bigger surprise that the food actually costs money. When it comes to a vets bill ( HOW MUCH).
So lets get a nice cheap pet like a Rabbit. Guess what Rabbits cost money. A Rabbit can cost as much at the Vets as a Cat or Dog.
Apart from all this lets remember people get drunk, whet they come home and step in something the dog has deposited. Of course they expect the dog to go for about 8 hours without going to the toilet. Then its the dogs fault and either gets a dose of violence or kicked out of the front door.
Personally I would sentence some owners to a swift dose of euthanasia. (But not painlessly).

well bloody said SB..things like this make me so very very angry...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor