Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: ASTON/LOZELLS/NEWTOWN PICS

#91 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Lyn

Here are one or two that may be new to you, I haven't seen them before. There again it's not my area, although I did have an Aunt & Uncle who lived in Lennox St.

What about the bloke in the first photo, popped in the cafe for a cup of tea. When he came back out they had nicked the wheels off his caravan.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
phil
Last edited Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm | Top

#92 by astoness , Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm

thanks phil..ive got pics 2 and 4..pic 3 rose and crown gower st/wheeler st...pic 2 new john st west/wheeler st...do you have a location for pic 1 phil..talk about no wheels on my wagon..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 01.10.2013 | Top

#93 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Lyn

It's the Farm St - Ventnor St junction.

phil

#94 by astoness , Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:33 pm

just consulted me map phil..i take it thats farm st houses on the right then...in which case this is a good find..considering the length of farm street pics are very hard to find and i only have a few....

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#95 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Lyn

It's no good asking me, you are the local yokel. Whenever i went that way I was only visiting, I certainly never had a bacon sarni in that café (that I can remember).

phil

#96 by astoness , Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #96
Lyn

It's no good asking me, you are the local yokel. Whenever i went that way I was only visiting, I certainly never had a bacon sarni in that café (that I can remember).

im pretty sure phil..when the new library opens i shall be doing a search for more farm st pics..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor