Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Ken Clarke

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed May 18, 2011 7:07 pm

I see Ken Clarke has put his foot in his mouth again, this morning he was claiming that some rapes were more serious than others. After calls in the house for his resignation and his leader David Cameron not knowing what to say because he had no knowledge of what had been said. Later in the day Ken called gave another interview where he claimed that he didn't mean to say what he did he just hadn't made himself clear.

Ken if after all the years in politics that you have under your belt, you can't make it clear what you are saying then its time you resigned anyway.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

RE: Ken Clarke

#2 by Sheldonboy , Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Posted by phil
I see Ken Clarke has put his foot in his mouth again, this morning he was claiming that some rapes were more serious than others. After calls in the house for his resignation and his leader David Cameron not knowing what to say because he had no knowledge of what had been said. Later in the day Ken called gave another interview where he claimed that he didn't mean to say what he did he just hadn't made himself clear.

Ken if after all the years in politics that you have under your belt, you can't make it clear what you are saying then its time you resigned anyway.

Phil

Couldn't agree more Phil. Ken Clark is just an overweight not quite extinct dinosaur. It's time he was put out to graze. Another thing I have noticed there is already someone to take his place. If you have a good look at David Cameron he is another Ken Clark in the making.. (where is that bloody Guillotine). SB

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#3 by Deleted User , Wed May 18, 2011 11:05 pm

He is a fool that man

#4 by mikejee , Wed May 18, 2011 11:52 pm

I know i'll probably get jumped on , but I am sure that there are some that would agree that if Ken Clark was raped, it would be a bit less serious than other cases

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#5 by Sheldonboy , Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 am

Posted by mikejee
I know i'll probably get jumped on , but I am sure that there are some that would agree that if Ken Clark was raped, it would be a bit less serious than other cases

Mike you may have a bit of a job finding someone to do it..

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#6 by mikejee , Thu May 19, 2011 9:31 am

I don't know SB. John might find a few down around where he is

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#7 by Sheldonboy , Thu May 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Sharp intake of breath..what in a sign writing shop.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Last edited 05.19.2011 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Uni Fees Climbdown

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor