Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Boy Blunder

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 am

Boy Blunder William Hague has been at it again, after diplomats failed to get the proper paperwork sorted a UK aid mission was refused entry to Japan. He didn’t even have the good manners to apologise that the FO had made another cock up and even tried to blame the volunteer mission for not using the correct channels when it was his underlings who had issued the wrong paperwork. When will he go has to be the question now?

Make Love, Not War

phil

RE: Boy Blunder

#2 by Sheldonboy , Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Phil Hague is. Pratt, always has been always will be.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#3 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 am

I see his latest cock up is to spend £275,000 in 3 days on private jets flitting around Europe. Thats rich from a government official who's party is telling everybody they have got to cut back. How come he didn't remember how to charter a plane when people needed to be got out of Libya?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#4 by Voltman , Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:40 am

I'd like to see a breakdown of that bill. Private jets are much cheaper to operate than large commercial airliners, can't go any faster and don't charge per person.

Three days of European scheduled air travel at about £85 an hour, using average schedule trip rates, gives a maximum of £2040 per person per day.
A worst case total of £6120 per person, assuming the whole three days were spent in the air.

Oh yes, sod the people in Libya.

CATS leave paw prints on your HEART.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#5 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 am

Volty

I will get no argument from me any any count, I have never liked the man since he appeared on television as a simpering 14 year old.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Town Honoured

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor