RE: John Hemmings MP

#16 by berniew , Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:48 pm

It,s full SB the wife keeps hars in there

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

#17 by xuanxanh99 , Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 am

hhe, earn more money.. Listen I feel like, but in the day, Very difficult find good job. I hope next year I will go to work in the big company.

Con Yêu Tất Cả Mọi Người Ở Đây - I love everyone here.

xuanxanh99
Date registered 09.30.2010

#18 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:19 pm

I just read the latest explanation by John Hemmings why he hasn't broken any promises by not living up to the pledge that the Lib Dems signed with the students. His explanation is this, the pledge was based on the Lib Dems winning the election, he says as his party didn't managed that, so all bet were off and any agreements made with the conservative party to get a power sharing agreement then voided any preceding agreement.

Nice get out clause John, lets just see how many of your constituents agree with you come the next election. I see another Midland Lib Dem MP Lorely Burt must be expecting reprisals. I drive though Olton quite often down the Warwick Rd and see her sign in the window of her constituency office there ever since she first became an MP a few years back. Oddly enough the sign has been missing these last few weeks. I wonder if her landlords fearful of reprisals have asked her to remove it?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#19 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:58 pm

The latest excuse from weasel Hemmings is, he voted for the University Fees reform because protesters interfered with the very important work of his offices in Yardley when they stormed them last week. I have never heard a man come out with so many excuses for breaking his word.

Another local Lib Dem patting herself on the back for abstaining is Lorely Burt. It's no good love we all realise in this case that an abstained vote is a vote "for" the resolution. The only decent MP's among the Lib Dems are those who voted against the act.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#20 by Sheldonboy , Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Did you really expect anything differrent Phil.

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#21 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:59 pm

SB

No I didn't expect anything different, but I'd much rather instead of grabbing at anything to excuse his actions. Hemmings at least had the backbone to say I voted for the act because my gaffer wanted me to. So he in turn could keep his high profile position instead of being the leader of a party of also ran's.

The trouble is if this alliance doesn't work miracles during the next five years,and honestly I can't see that. Then they will become a party of has beens. Surely they must realise that the only people come the next election that will do any good out of this alliance will be the Tories . If by helping to keep the Tory party in power and raising it's profile gets them more votes next time and they have enough Tory MP's to form a majority then it will be bye bye Lib Dems. Mind you by then I fully expect Clegg to be standing as a Tory MP.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#22 by mikejee , Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Don't you think Nick Clegg resembles that irritating comedian Alexander Armstrong (i wouldn't buy Pimms after he advertised it even if I didn't think it was vile)

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#23 by Sheldonboy , Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Posted by phil
SB

No I didn't expect anything different, but I'd much rather instead of grabbing at anything to excuse his actions. Hemmings at least had the backbone to say I voted for the act because my gaffer wanted me to. So he in turn could keep his high profile position instead of being the leader of a party of also ran's.

The trouble is if this alliance doesn't work miracles during the next five years,and honestly I can't see that. Then they will become a party of has beens. Surely they must realise that the only people come the next election that will do any good out of this alliance will be the Tories . If by helping to keep the Tory party in power and raising it's profile gets them more votes next time and they have enough Tory MP's to form a majority then it will be bye bye Lib Dems. Mind you by then I fully expect Clegg to be standing as a Tory MP.

Phil

Well Labour were an absolute dead loss, and this lot are no better. Whats next Chinese Nationalists at least they are on the way up. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#24 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 pm

SB

You will get no argument from me when you say "Well Labour were an absolute dead loss" because I agree with you. The problem is they weren't really labour were they? They were just watered down Tories, in fact its why they didn't get much of a rough time really off the Tories who secretly agreed with everything they did.

I have yet to make my mind up about this new lot, Ed Miliband is playing his cards close to his chest and refusing to be drawn on the type of politics that he means to put forward although he did say "The new generation of Labour is different. Different attitudes, different ideas, different ways of doing politics."

I have to say it sounds a little like Nu Labour again to me. I suppose we will just have to wait and see, but if its the same policies as TB then he doesn't get my vote, and I would like to vote again before I die.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#25 by Sheldonboy , Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 pm

The Labour party is finished. It no longer supports the working man. Then again neither does anyone else. It's little wonder that the average man in the street is so apathetic and can't be bothered to vote.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#26 by berniew , Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:36 pm

John Hemmings wife was in court today charged with burglary of his lovers house and stealing a kitten . Very strange behaviour it didn't say wether she was in politics but it sounds as though she should be .

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Tory Twitter

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor