Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Tia the missing 12 Year old girl

#16 by Sheldonboy , Mon May 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Quote: Voltman wrote in post #15
Stuart Hazell has pleaded guilty to the murder of schoolgirl Tia Sharp.

Yes to save the family more pain apparently, had he thought about that 18 months ago he could have saved them any pain at all. Pity he can't hang. ( I make no apology for that).

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 05.13.2013 | Top

#17 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon May 13, 2013 2:09 pm

I will repeat once again that I don't believe in hanging, but I firmly believe that life imprisonment should mean natural life and not the silly few years that they serve now.

phil

#18 by Sheldonboy , Mon May 13, 2013 4:51 pm

I still keep the black cap on Phil. Too many kids have been killed in recent years.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#19 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon May 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Yes I agree that too many young children have been lost in recent years, but I can't see that taking another life would ease the pain felt by the families of those who have lost children. If the guilty were locked away in less pleasant surroundings than they are today then at least the families could always take solace in the fact that the guilty suffered every day until the day they died which could be for 50 years or more

phil

#20 by astoness , Mon May 13, 2013 6:17 pm

thats the thing phil they are not locked away in unpleasant surroundings..i also will not change my mind for hanging to be bought back for such awful crimes...those who are against hanging need to read the transcripts of the tape recordings that the moors murderers made while they were torturing one of their victims...she was crying out for her mom (who obviously wasnt there) pleading with her to stop the man hurting her... that evil b.......d brady was ripping off her fingers and that was not all...im sorry but to say that just taking away the freedom of sick animals such as this is just not good enough...they both should have been hung drawn and quartered and made to suffer like their young innocent victims did....phil you may never agree with me on this one but you have young grandchildren/ gt grandchildren who hopefully will remain safe all of their lives and be allowed to grow up and have a happy life but i tell you this...if such crimes ever fell on my family i would not rest until the culprit/s were where they should be....6 foot under..and yes you are right in saying that it would not ease the pain of losing a child in this way but it sure would make me feel better...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#21 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

SB

I read the book and the transcripts of the tapes. I also read where they had to stop the trial because the jury couldn't listen to any more. Just remember that if Brady had have been hung he would have got exactly what he has wanted for all these years.

phil

#22 by astoness , Mon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #21
SB

I read the book and the transcripts of the tapes. I also read where they had to stop the trial because the jury couldn't listen to any more. Just remember that if Brady had have been hung he would have got exactly what he has wanted for all these years.

phil it was me not SB who posted last[Hammer Head Yellow]...i can see we will have to agree to disagree on this one so i will leave it at that..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#23 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon May 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Sorry lyn, I'm booked in next month after I come back from my early summer break for my annual eye test, it's about time as well.

phil

#24 by astoness , Mon May 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #23
Sorry lyn, I'm booked in next month after I come back from my early summer break for my annual eye test, it's about time as well.

[Little LOL] phil...i wont be far behind you

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#25 by Sheldonboy , Mon May 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #21
SB

He should have had what he wanted and what most others wanted for him and his murdering Bitch partner.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#26 by Sheldonboy , Mon May 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Whilst I understand the arguments against capital punishment, killing innocent people etc. Is wrong. But where there is NO doubt, where crime is absolutely premeditated (not counting the mentally ill). The sentence must be the final one. How many murderers have gone to prison and killed in prison. To some people Life is cheap. I have absolutely no compassion for the low life that has torn apart so many family's. A man Marlon O'Riley was shot and killed in one of our local pubs last Friday. Why? for nothing, a hit man apparently shot him by mistake in cold blood. You try telling his family that killer should go to a prison and be fed free for life. I only hope who ever arranged that hit shoots him for getting it wrong.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor