Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: THE BIG SOCIETY

#16 by mikejee , Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 pm

SB
Surely you are missing the point about school governors and it is a bad example. As I understand it the "Academies ", which is what Cameron and his parasites are encouraging, won't have local governors. They will be controlled by "paternalistic" (ie self seeking) people who pay money to have their names splattered about the place , together with a few crooked politicians. Therefore Cameron doesn't want to have localism in schools

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#17 by Voltman , Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:00 am

Posted by phil
It won't affect me, because I won't let it. I'm just ignoring it, if that means I go without some services I will make other arrangements. I haven't read anything about it because I refuse to, but I can promise you one thing it will make no difference to my life at all. I have never done anything that I did not want to do and I'm not about to start now at my age.

Phil

My sentiments exactly Phil.

You and I should use an endless stream of vowels and consonants to form the words we will use to effectively assemble a forceful tirade of well constructed sentences which will aid and assist us in our tireless struggle to virtually eliminate verbosity

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#18 by Sheldonboy , Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Phil Volty you are of course in the lucky position where hopefully this won't affect you very much if at all. There are many people who rely on these services, and the way the financial situation is going there will be many more needing them and there will be less services available.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#19 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Yes of course you are right SB, but we will still be charged for them. They won't be reducing the rates the government will just reduce the local council subsidy. That is what this is all about, and of course jobs for the boys, because those organising this won't be doing it voluntary will they. They of course will get a fantastic package, I know what I would give them a package of.

Phil

phil

#20 by Sheldonboy , Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Of course you will pay, very soon we will have an elected Mayor and an elected Police Commisioner. The changes comming are colossall and most people don't know or care.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Last edited 03.10.2012 | Top

#21 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:03 pm

SB

But I am too old to care, I did all my campaigning in the 60's and tried my best to help make the world a better place. What happened we failed miserably, what we are seeing today is the results of letting politicians get things their own way too much. The whole lot of them now just go on one long power trip as soon as they get in.

The attitude today from them seems to be "you are having it this way it doesn't matter if you don't want it. I have said you will and thats the end of it".

I'm too tired to do any more, let some of the youngsters have a go. They have to be able to make a better job of it than we did.

Phil

phil

#22 by Sheldonboy , Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am

I don't know about Coalition, our Government needs Demolitiom, what happened to MPs we could trust. I think the Qualifications to be an MP of any party is to be a Lying Cheating Scumbag. Guy Fawkes had the best idea.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
All At Sea

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor