Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Osborne grabs kids money

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 pm

What do you think of George Osborne trying to get 12% of the money paid by absent fathers for their kids through the CSA

Phil

phil
Last edited Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 pm | Top

RE: Osborne grabs kids money

#2 by lynne webb , Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Phil, it won't make any difference to my grandchildrens absent father, he don't pay anything anyway.
Lynne.

lynne webb
Date registered 10.05.2011

Last edited 02.12.2012 | Top

#3 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Lynne

Thats exactly the point, they can't make those that won't pay (the ones the agency was set up for) pay so they make good fathers and the innocent children suffer. Obviously some fathers are paying more than benefit rates for their children or else there would be no point in doing this because mothers would just claim more benefit to make up for the shortfall.

Or its those single mothers who do work that will suffer, I thought they were trying to encourage single mothers back to work. Well this is not going to help is it?

Phil

phil
Last edited Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:17 pm | Top

#4 by lynne webb , Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Phil, I agree with what you say, I've seen it from both sides, someone I knew had to pay nearly half his wages for one child but my grandchildrens absent father [ I call him sperm donor] chucked his job in so he wouldn't have to pay, he was ordered to pay 5 pound a week for two kids, appealed that he couldn't afford it,so they reduced it to nothing.
Lynne.

lynne webb
Date registered 10.05.2011

Last edited 02.12.2012 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
More sickening Bank news

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor