Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Ireland Votes on Abortion Law change.

#1 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 26, 2018 8:31 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44256152
They will easily get round this one. They will just make Sex illegal.

The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: Ireland Votes on Abortion Law change.

#2 by mikejee , Sun May 27, 2018 12:13 am

It's amazing. while Ireland moves out of the 16th century and gives the Vatican two fingers, the UK goes back 150 years as some think Britain rules the waves and those pesky Europeans should be given the two fingers

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#3 by Voltman , Sun May 27, 2018 10:36 am

The United Kingdom has never been part of Europe, not until Edward Heath illegally joined us up to the "Common Market" before his referendum.
Even Heath couldn't have foreseen the changes to both the name and nature of the Common Market hierarchy, if he did he was guilty of treason.
It is treason to attempt to hand over the sovereignty of England to a foreign power, which is what pro EU supporters are trying to do.

So "two fingers up" to Europe from me.

I'll keep going there and they can keep coming here, but they can't tell me what to do in my own home and business.

Back to Ireland, how can NI have different laws to the rest of the UK? What's United about that?

The David Hey's Collection of Railway Photographs
Calendars for all years
British Movietone

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 05.27.2018 | Top

#4 by mikejee , Sun May 27, 2018 11:43 am

Well I certainly agree with you volty on the last point. It is as ridiculous for Northern ireland to be allowed to be back in the dark ages as it has been, previously for southern ireland to be the pawn of the Vatican

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#5 by Sheldonboy , Mon May 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Quote: Voltman wrote in post #3
The United Kingdom has never been part of Europe, not until Edward Heath illegally joined us up to the "Common Market" before his referendum.
Even Heath couldn't have foreseen the changes to both the name and nature of the Common Market hierarchy, if he did he was guilty of treason.
It is treason to attempt to hand over the sovereignty of England to a foreign power, which is what pro EU supporters are trying to do.

So "two fingers up" to Europe from me.

I'll keep going there and they can keep coming here, but they can't tell me what to do in my own home and business.

Back to Ireland, how can NI have different laws to the rest of the UK? What's United about that?

What a terrible thing, they will even be giving England their own laws next.

The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Flooding

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor