Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Muslim Group to be banned

#1 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Is this the thin end of a large messy wedge?
Is it a good or bad idea
.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15678275

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 11.10.2011 | Top

RE: Muslim Group to be banned

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Without a doubt a good idea, these organisations are only a front for recruiting moderates with leanings toward the more violent protest. Once recruited they are brainwashed and turned into terrorists. The only downside is that they will now go under cover.

Phil

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

phil

#3 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Yes Phil I think it's obvious that they will go under cover, one thing is so far they are known to the authorities.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#4 by mollymandysb , Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:28 pm

i wish all religious groups would be banned, i know that sounds extreme, but religion causes so many problems and the elders of the so called churches make a lot of money, whether it be anglican, catholic or islamic. i wish people would wake up to the fact that we dont need religion we should just get on with each other as human beings.

as for the moslims wanting to demonstrate against the poppy, fine but dont do it in this country go to a country that allows it. i get fed up with the way this country are so easy on allowing multicultural customs to go ahead.

schools should be there to teach a general/national curriculum not religious schools where only doctrination can go ahead. how can it be right for each and every religious school teach how bad the others are, it just breeds racism, whether it be jewish, catholic, anglican or islamic schools - it is wrong.

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#5 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:05 pm

I don't agree that all religious groups be banned, because most people need to believe in something, and banning theses groups would just lead to underground groups with more extreme views.
I am not in favour of religious schools, religion should be taught seperately. There will always be Fanatics in every sphere, Politics, Religion etc. These are the people who need controlling. The trouble with our lily livered politicians is that when someone is proven to an extremely dangerous fanatic, they are still allowed to live in this country because we mustn't affect their human rights. Our human rights bear no consequence.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#6 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 pm

I think it is well known that I'd be much happier in a world without religion, but I am a realist and I know that for some their faith is a real comfort so for the sake of these we have to put up with the religious fanatics. The sad thing is when Islam eventually takes over the world which it will do without a doubt, they will ban all other religions.

Phil

We will remember them.

phil

#7 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 pm

It is possible that it may go the other way Phil. A good few Muslims are getting very westernised. In China for example the amount of people changing to Christianity is vast.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#8 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:41 pm

SB

That may be, but Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world I believe.

Phil

We will remember them.

phil

#9 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Posted by phil
SB

That may be, but Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world I believe.

Phil

Because they have the fastest growing populations. In time to come all religions will have to do something about that.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#10 by mollymandysb , Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:20 am

what you are both forgetting is "that i am right and everyone must obey my thoughts"
lol.

who says christanity is any better than islam. anglicans, catholics, jews and moslems all (without realising it) worship virtually the same beliefs (in essence they are quite good)but no one practices them.

ban it all i say

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb

#11 by Sheldonboy , Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:20 am

Posted by mollymandysb
what you are both forgetting is "that i am right and everyone must obey my thoughts"
lol.

who says christanity is any better than islam. anglicans, catholics, jews and moslems all (without realising it) worship virtually the same beliefs (in essence they are quite good)but no one practices them.

ban it all i say

You are right Steph who is to say what religion is better than another. My point is traditionally some countries are Christian some are Muslim etc. But along with the religions their politics, moral values etc also go hand in hand.
The UK and many parts of Europe are very slowly being Muslimised and that is a fact. Anyone disputing this should take a visit around Birmingham.
yes the world is ever changing and has evolved over many centuries. But you go and try the same thing in Islamabad.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#12 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:24 am

Having been raised as a Roman Catholic until such time I was old enough to rebel, I have made a study of all the other popular faiths and have come to the conclusion that they are all the same and they were all instigated with the same purpose in mind. Control of the population.

In this country until old Henry kicked them out the church had more sway with the politics of the country than he did. So now we have the Eastern countries who are still some ways living in the middle ages and what do we have the church with more say than the political leaders. What goes around comes around.

Phil

We will remember them.

phil

#13 by mollymandysb , Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:27 am

both Phil and sb are right. religion is there just to keep the masses frightened and down, non of these church leaders are poor.

i do understand about birmingham being very muslimised - this is one thing that my other half goes on about all the time. he was born in balsall heath and works in the city now and driving home past the mosque in highgate and up the alcester road in kings heath - especially after prayers on a friday - we get a rant. they just walk out in front of the cars in droves and their driving skills are non existent. it is a well known fact that a lot have false driving licences, and a lot are illegal. what i find strange about the moslims is that each country/culture dont get on. anglicans, catholics and jews get on with their own sect but muslims say from sudan stick together whilst asian stick to their lot.,

yes, i agree with phil, what comes around goes around. the anglican and catholics went out into the world fighting and terrorising pagans/incas/red indians etc. and converting them. why should south america be predominantly catholic.

I went to lichfield the other day and did pop up to see the cathedral. yes the stone carvings on the front are good, but the square it is in still houses the bishops palace and other churchy buildings - they were nt of the local authority type either. inside the cathedral there was a display of silver chalices (instead of being overwhelmed by their beauty, i was actually appalled, that there are people starving in the world and the church holds these sort of artifacts). also the cathedral was so hot inside, surely they could have saved some money by turning the heating down. in its hey day, the peasants would have lived some way down the city and their houses would have been much poorer.

we are so brainwashed - but thats what religion does brainwashes people. i dont feel anyone is better than me and would never bow and scrap to anyone. whether it be king or queen or prince or princess i would never bow and be in awe, i would just shake their hand and wave and say hi.

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb

#14 by Sheldonboy , Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Brainwashing comes in many guises. Religious, Political even with products we buy. Education and experience should make us able to make our own choices. Sadly when we make our choices we think we are right. Because we think we are right according to our education, upbringing and our own thoughts. We cannot understand anyone disagreeing with us.
This is where the arguing starts and the fights and ultimately wars.
All because EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
It's about time this rediculous situation was fixed.

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor