Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Nurses

#1 by Sheldonboy , Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Noe one proffession deserves more recognition and respect as far as I know more than Nurses do. But one thing I cannot understand is why in Gods name (some) Nursing staff go to and from work in their uniforms. The Germ carrying potential must be collossal. These nurses can travel on buses and in shared cars and all manner of things I think could be passed on. Considering that these are days when someone can go into hospital with a broken leg an contract Norovirus or MRSA. Infection control in hospital must be hard enough without sloppy standards such as this.

If all else fails Read the instructions

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. Carl Gustav Jung

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: Nurses

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 pm

SB

I think you are right, lets start a campaign straight away that all nurses have to work naked except for the male ones they can wear clothes I don't mind catching MRSA off them.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:15 am

With all due respect to Nurses, I am afraid I would not wish to see them all naked. The one that I would wish to see would probably destroy by blood pressure anyway. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#4 by signman ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:41 am

I agree with all that's been said.
A little known law appertaining to chefs is if they go outside they must change their whites before starting work again.

signman

#5 by Deleted User , Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:14 pm

I agree that hospital staff should change into uniform when they are at work.It makes a lot of sense.

#6 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Seriously

I have to agree with what is being said, I would have thought it common sense that nurses and all other ward staff change in and out of street clothes when starting and finishing a shift. I would go one further and make a shower compulsory at the start of each shift as well.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#7 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Showering is a bit much, do you expect them all to do it everyday. There is a war on you know.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Hot or Cold?

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor