Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Murdoch Story

#1 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Just heard on Telly the Head of the Met Police has resigned.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: Murdoch Story

#2 by mikejee , Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Well that is about every crook responsible except the Murdochs & Cameron

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#3 by Voltman , Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:35 am

I think there will be many more discoveries to be made before the witch hunt is over.

My time is money, I can lend you 10 minutes for lunch.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 07.18.2011 | Top

#4 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 am

I haven't read the newspapers much of late, so I have a lot to catch up on. One thing I will say, there is nothing that can be revealed about Murdoch that would come as a surprise to me. What I can't work out is why everybody is take aback at revelations that a newspaper (any newspaper) has been caught out playing dirty.

The fact that police officers have taken backhanders is not news, its like saying nobody knew MP's were fiddling their expenses. Everybody knew that these things were happening, but nobody was willing to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. Why do you think everything was glossed over so quickly at the last enquiry.

If they have the guts to carry this on to the ultimate conclusion, I think it will strike into the very heart of our society.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5 by handlebar , Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 pm

We've had the bankers (who got away with it). Then the politicians who got away with it apart from an unlucky few who were made an example of. Now we've got the Newspapers, (and I'm sure the whole lot are involved). and the police. No doubt there will be a token hand slapping with, possibly, one or two imprisoned while the majority get away untouched. 'Crime doesen't pay' we're told but it seems to provide some very comfortable cushions for a lot of people. Who will be next in the kiss and tell arena?

handlebar  
handlebar
Date registered 06.01.2011

#6 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 am

Posted by phil
I haven't read the newspapers much of late, so I have a lot to catch up on. One thing I will say, there is nothing that can be revealed about Murdoch that would come as a surprise to me. What I can't work out is why everybody is take aback at revelations that a newspaper (any newspaper) has been caught out playing dirty.

The fact that police officers have taken backhanders is not news, its like saying nobody knew MP's were fiddling their expenses. Everybody knew that these things were happening, but nobody was willing to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. Why do you think everything was glossed over so quickly at the last enquiry.

If they have the guts to carry this on to the ultimate conclusion, I think it will strike into the very heart of our society.

Phil

Don't forget as I have said before, If anyone needs Guillotining???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

RE: Murdoch Story Continues Today

#7 by Sheldonboy , Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 am

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Re: The Strange Case of Christopher Shale MP.

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor