Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Newcomer

#1 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello EVERYONE,
I'm John, (aka signman), Glad to be on this new forum, will look forward to a bit of banter about dear old Brum and any other topics, related or not.
I'm mad about photography, all things computer wise, I love country music, big bands, some opera, travelling,(USA especially) , have been a signwriter all my working life, and still doing the odd sign when the mood takes me.
But nowadays I prefer to do my designing on the computer,and have just designed the banner for the other site,(or shouldn't I say that).
Looking forward to hearing from you all, I'm sure we have a lot of tales to tell and swap.
Regards John. (think I've put this on the wrong thread, can you move it Phil,thanks )

signman
Last edited Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:19 am | Top

RE: NEWCOMER

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi John

Glad you decided to join us adding another bit of quality to our existence. Welcome to our little merry band. Lets hope we can all relive a few memories and have a bit of fun at the same time.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello John You are very welcome to our forum and I hope you make your self at home> I would imagine as a signwriter you have letters after your name . Sorry thats the funnies done. Please get to know us all enjoy yourself and any suggestions or comments will be very welcome. This is a new site and I like to think it belongs to all of it's members. I hope you stay with us Sheldonboy.

If all else fails Read the instructions

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. Carl Gustav Jung

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#4 by erdogladys , Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi John,
A big welcome to the Forum,
Gladys.

erdogladys  
erdogladys

Founder Member
Date registered 12.27.2009

#5 by Deleted User , Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Hi John and welcome

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
hi all

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor