Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Newcomer

#1 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello EVERYONE,
I'm John, (aka signman), Glad to be on this new forum, will look forward to a bit of banter about dear old Brum and any other topics, related or not.
I'm mad about photography, all things computer wise, I love country music, big bands, some opera, travelling,(USA especially) , have been a signwriter all my working life, and still doing the odd sign when the mood takes me.
But nowadays I prefer to do my designing on the computer,and have just designed the banner for the other site,(or shouldn't I say that).
Looking forward to hearing from you all, I'm sure we have a lot of tales to tell and swap.
Regards John. (think I've put this on the wrong thread, can you move it Phil,thanks )

signman
Last edited Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:19 am | Top

RE: NEWCOMER

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi John

Glad you decided to join us adding another bit of quality to our existence. Welcome to our little merry band. Lets hope we can all relive a few memories and have a bit of fun at the same time.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello John You are very welcome to our forum and I hope you make your self at home> I would imagine as a signwriter you have letters after your name . Sorry thats the funnies done. Please get to know us all enjoy yourself and any suggestions or comments will be very welcome. This is a new site and I like to think it belongs to all of it's members. I hope you stay with us Sheldonboy.

If all else fails Read the instructions

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. Carl Gustav Jung

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#4 by erdogladys , Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi John,
A big welcome to the Forum,
Gladys.

erdogladys  
erdogladys

Founder Member
Date registered 12.27.2009

#5 by Deleted User , Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Hi John and welcome

hi all

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor