Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Fly United, Get Attacked By Staff.

#1 by Voltman , Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 am

A fare paying passenger was dragged from his seat on a United Airlines aircraft and battered, just because United oversold the flight and needed some seats for their own staff.
Not enough people volunteered to get off so they just picked on someone, knocked him unconscious and dragged him off the plane.

The chief of the airline was initially dismissive of the attack, saying his staff were just following orders.
Then the stock market reacted and he got all apologetic. He's really sorry now.

"United Airlines boss sorry for 'horrific' passenger removal"

Americans always oversell their flights which leads to endless pleas at the gate for people to surrender their boarding passes in exchange for cash, gifts, hotel stays, flight upgrades, etc.
In my experience of Chicago O'Hare this process happens before boarding. This is also how luggage gets on planes without the associated passenger.

The David Hey's Collection of Railway Photographs
Calendars for all years
British Movietone

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

RE: Fly United, Get Attacked By Staff.

#2 by astwood , Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Those yanks have a great customer service[Silly Grin]

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

Last edited 04.12.2017 | Top

#3 by Slow Jo , Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Saw this on sky news ,he was dragged of the plane and blood coming out of his mouth ,he want's to get a good solicitor and take them to the cleaners.

Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Date registered 07.31.2013

#4 by Voltman , Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:34 am

He's an a American doctor, therefore he already has a good solicitor, or lawyer as they prefer to call the parasitic creeps.

The David Hey's Collection of Railway Photographs
Calendars for all years
British Movietone

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#5 by mikejee , Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:38 am

Crook is the correct term for all lawyers/solicitors.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#6 by Sheldonboy , Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Quote: mikejee wrote in post #5
Crook is the correct term for all lawyers/solicitors.

You not too keen on the Legal Eagles then Mike.? Or is that Vultures.?

The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#7 by mikejee , Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 pm

SB
I know a woman who's stepfather is a lawyer (canadian), a man who's wife is a solicitor, who both would both thoroughly agree with me. Also a solicitor's firm tried to get me to pay vat on my divorce when the work was done before vat was applicable, and then, after agreeing that the vat should not be applied, suddenly found extra fees for consultations with a QC which they had "omitted to add include in the bill", meaning that I ended up paying more than if I had accepted the first bill. Therefore you are correct, and I would recommend, if you have to have a solicitor, not to touch the dubious firm called Bettinsons

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

Last edited 04.23.2017 | Top

#8 by Sheldonboy , Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 am

Quote: mikejee wrote in post #7
SB
I know a woman who's stepfather is a lawyer (canadian), a man who's wife is a solicitor, who both would both thoroughly agree with me. Also a solicitor's firm tried to get me to pay vat on my divorce when the work was done before vat was applicable, and then, after agreeing that the vat should not be applied, suddenly found extra fees for consultations with a QC which they had "omitted to add include in the bill", meaning that I ended up paying more than if I had accepted the first bill. Therefore you are correct, and I would recommend, if you have to have a solicitor, not to touch the dubious firm called Bettinsons

Thanks Mike. I hope I won't be getting divorced again but I will bear that in mind.

The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Too Many Baby Deaths, Telford And Shrewsbury Trusts

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor