Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Vietnam...Chat with Hero about his home.

#136 by xuanxanh99 , Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello everyone.
huhu, I am sleeping but I have easly up join here, I want watch nobody comment here. I don't see. huhuh
I hope everyone will read and have comment about this problem. I want from international IP join my blog.
I think search of google will interested and result when result will greater. huhu I hope everyone will undersatand for me. That's second my job, If in the 3 month, I don't adversiting product of this company at the VietNam. I will die 200%. [Laurel & Hardy]
hero.

Con Yêu Tất Cả Mọi Người Ở Đây - I love everyone here.

xuanxanh99
Date registered 09.30.2010

Last edited 11.01.2010 | Top

#137 by berniew , Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Very good Hero I assume your company is selling bedding , do you want to design websites Bernie

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

#138 by xuanxanh99 , Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 am

woww, You can design website?? That's great.. But I very busy in the work, I have work at forum interantional, and forum vietnam, and design this blog adversiting. Now, I want my blog in the top in the google. I hope everyone will visit my blog and comment about it. I hope will success in the work. That's right. I wass add this forum at the my blog, If People visit my blog will can visit this forum. I hope we will success.
Hùng - Các Bác giúp con nhé - Everyone help me.

xuanxanh99

#139 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:56 am

Hero

I'm afraid that I can't allow you to post your Blog on this site as it contravenes the guidelines laid down by our providers namely we are not allowed to link to commercial sites. Our provides after all make their income from selling advertisements and this is how they are able provide us with our site free of charge.

There is also another concern, obviously most of your Blog is in a language that most of our members and visitors do not understand. So we have no idea what is being discussed therefore complaints could be made to our providers by visitors to our site that we are unaware of.

Finally being a new struggling site ourself, we do not want posts that will take our membership away from this site for more than a few moments at a time.

I will allow your post to stand until the weekend is over so that any of our members who may wish to can make a copy of the link.

Phil.

Make Love, Not War

phil

#140 by xuanxanh99 , Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 pm

ok Phil
I understand about problem you are talking, althought, My blog have topic write by english but I will agree about you. Thank about your idea.

xuanxanh99

Last edited 10.31.2010 | Top

#141 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Hero

Don't worry about it just keep in mind in future, don't post links to commercial sites as it will get us into trouble with other site. Also other sites, forums, or blogs that will take members away fro this site for long periods or that they will keep returning to. Other members of this of this site link to other sites that are only of a passing interest or for information.

If you want to pass information that is in contravention of these rules to another member of the site who you think will be interested then you can do it by PM. If they are interested I'm sure they will reply.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#142 by xuanxanh99 , Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:16 pm

thanks

xuanxanh99

#143 by xuanxanh99 , Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:28 am

Hello everyone. That's great when can login here.
Last day, I have setup my blog. It's greater. But I don't forget learn english. Because. That's part time job. HIH, I have some funny I want share everyone. Nice To Meet You.

xuanxanh99

#144 by xuanxanh99 , Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:48 am

Nice to meet you.
This is weekend. That's funny when I have some success in the my job.
My blog have more 1800 preson visit. hihi, That's happy.....

xuanxanh99

#145 by xuanxanh99 , Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 pm

hih, Have a nice day. I am writing a letter to my family, I hope everyone will fix my error:
"
Dear My family
I hope you have a good day, Today, I feel very happy when can write letter to family. At Binh Duong province, My work and health are fine, I hope my family are fine.Althought My life is very normal at here but I always feel very miss father, mother, and sister, brother. I am trying hard in the job and study. I think If I success to learn at the school, I will have a good job in the next time.
Final, I wishes family always good health and happy in the life.
Best regards
"
hihe, I hope everyone will fast reply. Today, I very busy in my job. Because, I am work two company. But I always login the forum, Thus I don't see nobody online. hih, I hope you don't forget me.
wishes health and success.
Hùng.

xuanxanh99

#146 by Deleted User , Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Have not forgotten you Hero.

#147 by astoness , Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:49 pm

hello hero...i hope you are having a good day today....[Big Smile]

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#148 by xuanxanh99 , Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 pm

HIH, The long time, I don't comment here. I hope everyone don't forget me.
How are you? I hope everyone will good health and success.
I miss you, I wish when signup here, I can meet everyone online. My job's good in this time.Ah, I don't go to study english at the center.[Group Hug]

xuanxanh99

Last edited 11.25.2010 | Top

#149 by Sheldonboy , Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi Hero it's good to hear that you are ok. Graham

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#150 by astoness , Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:07 pm

hi hero..was wondering where you had got to...hope all is well with you and your family..

lyn[Big Smile]

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor