Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

welcome.

#1 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 am

A warm welcome to Alice, another lady to fight with lads ha ha.

signman

RE: welcome.

#2 by Sheldonboy , Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:23 am

Welcome to our group Alice, we are a fairly new, small but growing and a friendly bunch, it's nice of you to join us. SB

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#3 by Deleted User , Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 pm

[Welcome]

#4 by xuanxanh99 , Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Hello E,veryone

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

I would like to have more new friends to discuss , exchange and sharing infomations as i know to people.
I hope I will have great time here. and i'll try to contribute to forum develope more. . As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot.

I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you.

xuanxanh99
Date registered 09.30.2010

Last edited 10.02.2010 | Top

#5 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi Xuanxanh99,

Welcome to our forum, we are always pleased to welcome a new member. In this case it is doubly pleasing because you live so far away from us.

May I say that your understanding of the English language is very good, Where did you learn? You will find that most of us English have trouble understanding each other.

If you come across any slang or idiom that you don't understand, please don't be afraid to ask for an explanation.

Finally let me return your greeting and say it is very nice to meet you as well.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#6 by Sheldonboy , Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi Xuanxanh99,
Welcome from me too, Brummies are what we call people who were born in Birmingham England.
That is why our Forum is called Brummies Talking. Mainly for Brummies but other people such as yourself are very welcome.
Tell us about yourself, your Hobbies, Music taste, What is your home town like etc. please feel free to visit our Picture gallery and indeed add to it. I look forward to your future posts.
Best Regards Sheldonboy.

Brummies Talking....... Get the Buzz
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#7 by xuanxanh99 , Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:18 am

thanks thanks more thank you very much.
I feel very happy when reading this reply.
I hope we are friend. I live very fat you. But The world freedom sothat you can call Hero.
This is my name english, and my name vietnam's Hùng.Hii can you don't understand this name.
No sure, everyone can call name english.English skill very bad. I just apply My CV at P & G company, Hope wil pass interview because when interview, That company use english languages. I hope when we talk, my english will more great.AH, I will post some picture about my country at other topic. Hope everyone will enjoy it.
Nice to meet you and see you later.

xuanxanh99
Date registered 09.30.2010

Last edited 10.02.2010 | Top

#8 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:26 am

Good morning (in England) Xuanxanh99, and welcome to our forum.
I would love to see some of your photographs of your lovely country.
Please feel at home whenever you visit with us and join in all the topics, I am sure your english will improve as time goes by.
John (signman)

signman
Last edited Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:27 am | Top

#9 by Deleted User , Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:05 am

[Welcome]

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Hello from Tardebigge..

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor