Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

What Lunacy Is This

#1 by Sheldonboy , Wed May 26, 2010 5:22 am

A five-month-old boy was taken to hospital with potentially life-threatening injuries after spending a day in the sun on Brighton beach.
The child was with his 29-year-old mother who was visiting the south coast from London on Sunday, one of the hottest days of the year.
Police community support officers intervened after they saw the baby suffering from sunburn.
Consultant Baljit Dheans at Queen Victoria Hospital treated the baby believing him to be in severe pain.

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 05.07.2014 | Top

RE: what lunacy is this

#2 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 am

The case has now been passed to the Metropolitan police.

signman

#3 by Deleted User , Wed May 26, 2010 8:52 am

I was amazed to read this too.

As young mums we use to go to great pains with our sunshades for our babies.

Not so easy when they got older and my lads insisting on taking off T shirts etc.

My youngest grandson has been plastered with factor 50 all weekend plus hat,his mum determined he would be ok.

#4 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed May 26, 2010 9:03 am

You can bet the child's mother was plastered with sun blocker, and wearing shades and a sun hat. Nobody in their right mind can sit in the sun all day with an infant and think that the sun will not affect that child. She needs that child removing from her care today. She must be a druggie or a drunk.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 am

This is from todays paper.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#6 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed May 26, 2010 3:45 pm

The baby has now been released from hospital.

signman

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Strikes

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor