Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Nice work if you can get it

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Birmingham City Council despite having a permanent press staff of 120 costing £3.9 million a year. Thought that due to the uproar over the death of starved child Kyhra Ishaq it would be wise to hire PR consultant Terry Brownbill.

Mr Brownbill was paid £800 per day and his contract ran for 141 days which tots up to a tad less than £113,000.

I’m glad that the council think that this is money well spent, being as I was only reading the other day where they are letting 2000 staff go due to acute financial difficulties. I do hope that those responsible for hiring Mr Brownbill are among them.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil
Last edited Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:09 pm | Top

RE: Nice work if you can get it

#2 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Lets face it, our Council is as much good as our Government. A bunch of useless (*******) all of them. I have not censored the word because I afraid to print it, but we have Lady Members. SB

If this was the best I could do. It wasn't good enough

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 02.28.2010 | Top

#3 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:17 pm

SB

Come on you are being generous saying Birmingham Council members are 7 star. They don't even merit a star at all. Even if it is in place of a profanity in my estimation the only thing the people responsible for this debacle deserve or have earned is the sack or have their contracts terminated. Any severance pay they were due would be forfeit and put toward the council deficit.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#4 by Sheldonboy , Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 pm

I Totally agree Phil.

If this was the best I could do. It wasn't good enough

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Weather Warning

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor