and I'm not sure about the former.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: This puts a new slant on things

#2 by mikejee , Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm

What's the betting that the pies or whatever were supplied by an "islamic" firms In the same way as priests have been some of the worst paedophiles and sadists, crooked firms with supposed islamic credentials will probably be the offenders here

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#3 by Sheldonboy , Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:23 am

That's an interesting theory mike

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#4 by tca , Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:00 am

I once managed a radion station which was deemed "multicultral" the station ran programmes in at least 10 different languages, (yes bit like being head of the UN, more of a keeper at large than general manager) .
when a certain group was using a time slot, I was alerted by a rival group (rivals of the programme group) to the fact the there was a lot of advertising in the shows. checking our station logs there was no record of any contracts other than the standard promos. I had to get a outside company to translate hours and hours of programmes to collect the names of companies being advertised, then visit each business only to find out that they had been paying for the advertising direct to the user group. then contact the fraud squad - yes on and on. both the problem group and the rival group were both muslim.

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

Last edited 02.15.2013 | Top

#5 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Quote: tca wrote in post #4
i once managed a radion station which was deemed "multicultral" the station ran programmes in at least 10 different languages, (yes bit like being head of the UN, more of a keeper at large than general manager) .
when a certain group was using a time slot, i was alerted by a rival group (rivals of the programme group) to the fact the there was a lot of advertising in the shows. checking our station logs there was no record of any contracts other than the standard promos. I had to get a outside company to translate hours and hours of programmes to collect the names of companies being advertised, then visit each buisness only to find out that they had been paying for the advertising direct to the user group. then contact the fraud squad - yes on and on. both the problem group and the rival group were both muslim.

It must be difficult keeping track of a situation like that especially where different languages are concerned.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#6 by Voltman , Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 am

I don't see what the fuss is about, as with all things in the Quran there is a get out clause......

Say, "I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine - for indeed, it is impure - or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord is Forgiving and Merciful."

http://www.gutenberg.org/
Latest Posts

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 02.04.2013 | Top

#7 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 am

I know a Muslim and a Jew that both enjoy a bacon sandwich on a regular basis, neither of them have been struck down. At one time no Catholic house would eat meat on a Friday, it was the only thing I enjoyed about being RC fish & chips on a Friday. That has been long forgotten now as I have no doubt will the taboo concerning pork.

phil

#8 by tca , Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:24 pm

You're right its all in the eye of the beholder, I have a jewish mate, lives in what we would call jewish quarter of melb, so he's fairly jewish if you know what I mean - yet his daughter married a muslim guy, and it's not issue for him, the guy treats his daughter like a princess so he's happy as larry,

Did I tell you why I left the UK?
The conseratives made sex between consenting adults legal - I left before it became compulsory joking

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

Last edited 02.15.2013 | Top

#9 by mikejee , Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:18 pm

I don't think the Conservatives worry about the adults being consenting, as long as they were married (to each other). Come to think of it some liberals seem to feel the same way, that is wives should do whatever the husband wants (like taking penalty points) whenever he wants

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Libya

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor