Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Muslim Patrol

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Not a newspaper that I would normally quote, but this story has been widely reported elsewhere

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...slamic-way.html

Just read the story, then read this quote, do you know where it comes from?

"Now we are seeing the growth of positive forces acting against integration, of vested interests in the preservation and sharpening of racial and religious differences, with a view to the exercise of action domination, first over fellow immigrants and then over the rest of the population."

phil

RE: Muslim Patrol

#2 by mollymandysb , Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 pm

islam will take over in this country and again it is history repeating itself, if you do not abide by the rules you willbe persecuted, much the same as the catholics and protestants did to each other not forgetting the earlier religions of paganism. the trouble is our government, which ever party is in, has always made it clear that we should not be racist but it is a different state when the muslims are racist back to us it seems we cannot do anything. there are certain areas in london that i would not venture into, i went once with my daughter to a place called dalton bridge where it was mainly africans, i was so frightened, they were selling fresh monkey meat flown in that day. i felt totally out of place.

i think and i hope not in my time but we are heading for a blood bath.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#3 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Quote: mollymandysb wrote in post #2
islam will take over in this country and again it is history repeating itself, if you do not abide by the rules you willbe persecuted, much the same as the catholics and protestants did to each other not forgetting the earlier religions of paganism. the trouble is our government, which ever party is in, has always made it clear that we should not be racist but it is a different state when the muslims are racist back to us it seems we cannot do anything. there are certain areas in london that i would not venture into, i went once with my daughter to a place called dalton bridge where it was mainly africans, i was so frightened, they were selling fresh monkey meat flown in that day. i felt totally out of place.

i think and i hope not in my time but we are heading for a blood bath.

steph

All of our Yellow Bellied politicians of EVERY party are determined to give this country away Steph. It started with the liars who conned us into Europe.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 01.18.2013 | Top

RE: More Tesco's trouble

#4 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Iv'e heard it all now.
Traces of Zebra DNA found in Tesco's Barcodes.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#5 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #4
Iv'e heard it all now.

I used to like Aldi Horse burgers, but I prefer My Lidle Pony[Little LOL]

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#6 by astoness , Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #5
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #4
Iv'e heard it all now.

I used to like Aldi Horse burgers, but I prefer My Lidle Pony[Little LOL]

and steph without getting too political cos i must remember i was only born and bred in this country me dear old mom always maintained that the only way we will ever get our country back is by revolution..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#7 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

It doesn't look like anybody picked up on the fact that my quote came from the "Rivers of Blood" speech given by Enoch Powell. A man abandoned by his own party (what do you expect from Tories) for making this speech. They said his speech was nothing but fantasy and what he prophesied could never happen in this country.

phil

#8 by astoness , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #7
It doesn't look like anybody picked up on the fact that my quote came from the "Rivers of Blood" speech given by Enoch Powell. A man abandoned by his own party (what do you expect from Tories) for making this speech. They said his speech was nothing but fantasy and what he prophesied could never happen in this country.

ahh the famous rivers of blood speech phil...by the time old enoch realised what would happen it was too late and nobody wanted to listen...but how right he was..

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#9 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #8
Quote: phil wrote in post #7

ahh the famous rivers of blood speech phil...by the time old enoch realised what would happen it was too late and nobody wanted to listen...but how right he was..

Not forgetting of course betwee1960 and 1963 Enoch was Minister of Health, as I understand things he was responsble for recruiting many people in the West Indies to staff our hospitals and brought them over by the shipload. This was the subject of a TV documentary some years ago.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#10 by astoness , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:20 pm

like i said sb enoch powell realised in 1968 the errors made either by himself or/and others and could by then see the way the wind was blowing but no one listened to him...at least he had the guts to speak out...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#11 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #10
like i said sb enoch powell realised in 1968 the errors made either by himself or/and others and could by then see the way the wind was blowing but no one listened to him...at least he had the guts to speak out...

If he made that speech today, he would be branded a rascist and had death threats from you know who.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#12 by astoness , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #11

If he made that speech today, he would be branded a rascist and had death threats from you know who.

exactly..thats why it would take either a very brave or foolish person to make such a speech ever again in this country reason being we are no longer the majority heard..it was too little too late in 68 so not a cat in hells chance now...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#13 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #12
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #11

exactly..thats why it would take either a very brave or foolish person to make such a speech ever again in this country reason being we are no longer the majority heard..it was too little too late in 68 so not a cat in hells chance now...

There are no Politicians with any guts these days. I sincerely fear for this country.
I read yesterday now apparently we can expect another 50,000 Eastern Europeans EACH YEAR. I am really glad I am not starting out in life as a child today. I am NOT spouting rascist talk either. This country just is not big enough. Anyone doubting this just look a map of Europe, we are the little dot on the left had side.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#14 by astoness , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:50 pm

totally agree with all you say SB..dont have to be a good at sums to work it out...its common sense...

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

Nation Express Update

#15 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 pm

This is the state of the local bus services tonight from Nation Express site
Service Update

Friday, 18th January 2013 at 1800

Buses in the Birmingham, Solihull, Dudley, Stourbridge and West Bromwich areas:

Last buses from key town centres will be at 19.00. After this no services will run until the morning.

(Birmingham City Centre is tricky in places for traffic. Many services are turning just short of the city centre. Please walk out of Birmingham City Centre towards the stops on the edge of the Central area)

Buses in the Walsall and Wolverhampton areas:

Last buses from the Town and City Centre will be 20.00. After this no services will run until the morning.

Coventry area (not 900):

Buses are running to a skeleton service and will continue to do so for as long as possible but passengers are advised to travel sooner rather than later.
See the NX Coventry website for more details

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor